Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I am waking up with a backache from hell and I wonder......isn't Mother's Day supposed to be great!?  So I roll over and try to get up to remember that Wyatt MUST have wanted to spend Mother's Day early with me and decided that he needed to sleep with me last night which would explain the back pain.  That's okay because he wakes up and says Happy Moder's Day I wuv you! (It's like he's from Jersey lol)  So sweet!  Then Kelsey is awake and she is just so happy to be awake that you wonder if she knows it's a special day as well.  That maybe her normal evilness is taking a day off.........but no I see the mischievous glint in her eye and Rachel is..........................she's asleep.  So even though I don't wake up with breakfast in bed or children that sing my praises and act perfectly I KNOW that I am an awesome mom and that this is as good as it gets and sometimes you gotta take the moments that are given to you..........because THEY WON'T LAST LONG....................Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment