Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kelsey aka El Diablo

I always love to tell people about my kids craziness!  They always tell me I should write a blog about them and what they do so this is what is happening.    I figured I would post on each child first and then go to daily occurrences after that so you are familiar with each child.  I am starting with the smallest member of the family.  KESLEY!!!!

So where do I begin??  Let's see Kesley was born on June 28, 2010.  During the c-section she kicked her way out of me and the doctor barely had time to catch her!  What an introduction into this world!  She was sooo tiny and adorable and so quiet!  She loved to lay her head on my chest and sleep there for long periods of time.  I think she planned it this way!  I got so used to her being so sweet and quiet I was NOT prepared for what happened after her one month milestone!  She woke up with a vengeance!  She cried so much and wouldn't breastfeed and didn't want to be held anymore when she slept or otherwise.  When she laughed she sounded like she was in pain.  This should have been my first clue.
As time has progressed she has definitely shown us that she is in charge!  Her cuteness only grew and everyone who met her was always instantly in love with this tiny little person.  She is so sweet in public no wonder.  No one believes us when we say that she is a spit fire and we started lovingly calling her El Diablo.  Some people didn't agree that we should call her that but we are her parents and we LOVE her unconditionally!
  She is almost 2 now and let me tell you she may be the size of a 12 month old but she is sure to let you know that she WILL get her way.  She is sneaky and always looking for something to get her mouth on.  She loves to suck on my laptops power cables and her daddy's iPod charging cables.  5 power cables and 6 charging cables later I think we are doing better at keeping her away from them but not for her lack of trying.  Her attitude could rival any teenagers and I only fear how it's going to be once she reaches puberty.  Oh My!!!!  She loves her daddy so much that she will only sleep if he is home.  If he's not it's always a long night!  She is always getting into something and climbing on something.  The only problem......she is clumsy.  This poor child has had more bruises all over than can be imagined.  The neighbors are probably scared of us because they can hear her when she gets mad!
  Even as I tell you guys about all of my children just remember I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN with ALL my heart and they are the greatest gifts I have ever or will ever be given.  But it is funny to look back on their craziness and laugh.  It what helps me to keep going sometimes.  I am not perfect and I know there are tons of parents out there that will suggest things to me but REALLY guys I have tried tons of stuff and what works for you doesn't mean it will work for me.  Thanks for reading till next time!  Up next is WYATT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment