Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rachel...the First.....My Angel

Rachel is 8 1/2 years old.  She is growing so fast and getting such an attitude I have whiplash.  I remember everything about her growing up the good and the bad and I have always called her my angel.  She was always so happy and friendly and well mannered.  I know that God gave me Rachel to help me through the toughest times and the greatest times.  She has helped me grow and become a mother that she can hopefully be proud of.  She loves Monster High and Fairies.  She loves her computer and XBOX and you can find her there most of the time.  I TRY to get her outside for friends and sunshine but she likes the vampire pale look.  She is silly and smart and has started the teenage attitude and I don't know if we will survive this time in her life.  She loves to shop and be girly and wants to do gymnastics, which we will start soon.  She hates to comb her hair or do anything with it but LOVES to put on makeup.  She doesn't really share a lot of her emotions sometimes and that worries me but she always assures me that everything is okay and that she loves me.  She hates blood, needles and any kind of liquid medicine.  Oh man and she is strong so holding her down to get this stuff takes more than one person but I love her as I love all my kids.  I can't wait to watch her grow and become even more beautiful than she already is.  Till next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment