Monday, May 14, 2012

Road Trip to No Where

So I volunteered to take my brother to Sherman for a Doctor's appointment today.......with Kelsey and Wyatt in tow.  1 1/2 hours each way.  Wyatt is potty training and Kelsey doesn't really like the car that much.  The trip to Sherman wasn't that bad.  Wyatt did great and didn't have an accident.  We went potty and then we're on our way.  This is where things started to go down hill.  I knew better than to think that they would be fine in the car for over 3 hours but do I EVER listen to my instincts?????  Well the ride back was full of Whines and cries and craziness where Kelsey was throwing snacks and Wyatt was trying to fling his body out of the window.  They were so unhappy but WE MADE IT!  I have a hurt back going on 3 days now and can barely walk let alone lift a child but we did it and now they are asleep resting their precious heads and I think goodness they are adorable when they are alseep like angels.  HAHAHA!!!!  This is why we don't go on extended road trips especially without a movie. Today was long but in the end all is well.  Tomorrow is a NEW day though so till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment